Contact person: Ilaria Forte
Tel/WhatsApp: +39 338 630 8983
Accomodation for media
For further information about accommodation for accredited Media please contact Teresa Ciampa at email@example.com
Both national and international journalists and broadcasters are required to apply online through the World Rowing Media Centre
COVID-19 Participant’s Guide
IMPORTANT: The Regatta Venue will be closed to the public. Access will be permitted only to accredited participants and those working with the Organisers. All participants are required to present a negative Covid-19 PCR Molecular PCR Test or an accredited Fluorescent rapid antigen Test result taken within 48hrs before access to the Regatta Venue.
The OC will organise frequent sanitisation of the spaces used. Toilets will be available throughout the area and will be disinfected frequently during the day.
The main actions that must be taken to ensure that sports events are carried out safely in accordance with the Italian Governmental, World Rowing and the Organising Committee guidelines, are the following:
- Always wear a mask (the use of surgical and FFP2/N95 masks is recommended – masks with valve/filter are not permitted) during the entire time spent in the event area and use protective gloves where necessary.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds or, if not possible use hand sanitiser gel or disinfectant.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Using correct hygiene for coughs and sneezing (use of disposable tissues).
- Keep a safe distance (not less than 1.5m) and avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Avoid gatherings as much as possible to prevent potential risk situations.
- In the event of a body temperature of 37,5°C or above, or flu symptoms that could be related to Covid-19 infection, stay home, and promptly notify the Organising Committee for the necessary containment measure to be taken.
- If symptoms appear after entry to the event area, notify the Team Doctor immediately to assess isolation and activation of the necessary measures.
- Disinfect all personal sports equipment frequently.
- Disinfect, before and after use, sports equipment made available to all Athletes by the Organising Committee
- Do not swap personal effects or items.
“Return to Home” COVID tests will be available at the Venue. Tests must be booked in advance using the “Return to Home” test request form available here.
The completed booking form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 May 2021. The cost of the test is EUR 55.00 per test. Payment may be made in advance by bank transfer or by credit card at the testing site at the Venue.
For specific guidance on any travel restrictions or visa issues for travel from certain countries, Teams are advised to contact Ambra Di Miceli at the Italian Rowing Federation (email@example.com).