For safety reasons, all Teams must stay at one of the OC official hotels where the Covid-19 Plan is applied. Therefore, all accommodation bookings must be made only through the OC. This will ensure that all participants follow the same protocols and routine.
The OC will ask hotels to reserve additional rooms in case it is necessary to isolate any guests tested positive for Covid-19 or have Covid-19 symptoms.
Where it is not possible to accommodate one Team per hotel, in large hotels or with small Teams, all measures will be taken to ensure that the hotels observe the current provisions required by the Italian Health Authority.
Athletes from the same crew should share the same room avoiding sharing with athletes from different crews.
Please complete the Accommodation Booking request form available here or contact us for further information.
Private or Shared Airport and Local Transport for Teams can be arranged by the Organising Committee for Teams according to their requirements. For further information and costs please see our Transport offer here.
We can also arrange Car Rental from Rome Airport. For further information and costs please see the Car Rental price list here.
Booking you transport
Terms of payment
- 30% deposit payable by 20th January 2021
- 30% deposit on confirmation for bookings made after 20.01.2021
- Balance payable by 30 days before arrival date
- From booking confirmation to 04.03.2021: no cancellation fee
- From 05.03.2021 to 04.04.2021 – 90% refund of the paid amount
- From 05.04.2021 to 04.05.2021 – 50% refund of the paid amount
- After 04.05.2021 – no refund
- The above cancellation policy is valid in any situation, including those related to COVID-19.
The above cancellation policy is valid in any situation, including those related to COVID-19.
Parking for team vehicles
* Team Managers will be required to complete the transportation form, for each day, at the Venue by 18:00hrs the previous day.
* Transport services will be organised in compliance with the Covid-19 Protocol and regulations imposed by the Italian national and local Authorities at the time.
- date of birth
- passport number
- passport expiry date
- name and address of Hotel where they will be staying
- confirmation that travel, accommodation and medical insurance expenses will be at your own costs
- arrival and departure dates
Art. 49 (translated from original Italian text)
(Limitations to travel to and from abroad)
- fulfilment of the declaration obligations referred to in Article 50;
- presentation to the carrier, at the time of embarkation and to anyone appointed to carry out the checks, of the certification of having undergone, in the 48 hours prior to entry into the national territory, to a molecular or antigenic test, carried out by means of a swab and negative result;
- conduct of the sports competition in accordance with the specific protocol adopted by the sports organization organizing the event.