COVID-19 PARTICIPANTS' GUIDE
IMPORTANT: The Regatta Venue will be closed to the public. Access will be permitted only to accredited participants and those working with the Organisers. All participants are required to present a negative Covid-19 PCR Molecular PCR Test or an accredited Fluorescent rapid antigen Test result taken within 48hrs before access to the Regatta Venue.
The OC will organise frequent sanitisation of the spaces used. Toilets will be available throughout the area and will be disinfected frequently during the day.
- Always wear a mask (the use of surgical and FFP2/N95 masks is recommended – masks with valve/filter are not permitted) during the entire time spent in the event area and use protective gloves where necessary
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds or, if not possible use hand sanitiser gel or disinfectant.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Using correct hygiene for coughs and sneezing (use of disposable tissues).
- Keep a safe distance (not less than 1.5m) and avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Avoid gatherings as much as possible to prevent potential risk situations
- In the event of a body temperature of 37,5°C or above, or flu symptoms that could be related to Covid-19 infection, stay home, and promptly notify the Organising Committee for the necessary containment measure to be taken.
- If symptoms appear after entry to the event area, notify the Team Doctor immediately to assess isolation and activation of the necessary measures.
- Disinfect all personal sports equipment frequently.
- Disinfect, before and after use, sports equipment made available to all Athletes by the Organising Committee